We realize that the design process can be a bit intimidating. So we have outlined some of the different technical elements to designing a flex circuit board or printed circuit board. If you have any questions or would like to contact us directly, please be sure to visit our Contact page. Also, if you would like to receive a custom quote, be sure to fill out our Request a Quote form.
Standard and Non-Standard Circuit configurations:
- Single Layer Flex
- Double Layer Flex and PCB
- Rigid / Flex
- All Through, Blind, Buried, Stacked and Staggered Via’s
- Single Layer, Dual Sided Access Flex
Design tools used:
- PADS PowerPCB (latest revision)
- ASM500 Gerber translator
- PDF to DXF Translators
Timeline To Design:
Our typical lead time for flex circuit designs range between 1-3days (depending on the complexity of the design). For more advance products, this lead time will increase slightly with most designs being completed within 7 working days. If you would like to receive a quote for your project, please fill out of Request For Quote form.
Here are the Data Formats:
- Schematic information: PADS PowerPCB netlist format with the ability to translate most netlist formats.
- Customer mechanical prints: DWG, DXF, PDF & Gerber.
- Existing design files: Native PADS and Altium files.
- BOM: Any readable format.
Design service that we offer:
- Design from schematic/netlist
- Reverse Engineering
- Improvements on existing designs.
- General consultation on Flex, rigid/flex, Standard PCB & HDI design optimization.